Thursday, March 27, 2008

Canon Change Front Element

letter terminating the lease

First example:

letter with AR

Dear

I inform you that I hear terminate the lease that you have made the ... in the building located at: ... and that I therefore leave the premises within three months of receipt of this letter.

I will be able to get the keys ... and am therefore available for the establishment of the state deslieux contradictory.

In the meantime, please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurances of my highest consideration.
Second example:
letter with AR
Dear Tenant
housing, located ... I now hold in under a lease that we signed together, I will inform you by this, my intention to terminate the said lease, in accordance with Articles 12 and 15 of Law No. 89-462 of July 6, 1989 .

I give you leave, which will take effect, given the notice period of three months prescribed by law, the ...

For the month of ... I do that you will owe rent and charges due for the period ... ... to be the sum of ...

Accept, Madam, Sir, the assurances of my highest consideration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment