Monday, December 20, 2010

Is It True That If You Shave

Lines

Like a woman scarified.

Before, when I dared to raise his head to draw a dream in the sky between the ends of the branches of the linden, behind the fence in Balog - The owner of the building where I trace the cockroaches instead of looking for work - I went to Wyoming or Montana, and I began to glue with a cowboy who I served with apple pies, and tapped him from time to time on our wooden wind with a slingshot. I do not know what it is, but Americans in movies, there's always a wind in woods behind their farm, so I wanted a long time.


Now, I do not care no more dreaming. Over time, dreams are swept into the sound of dead leaves on the road to a downward spiral. They reproduce identical noise grain in a rain stick that is poured gently on the spot and it's nice, you do not understand very well what happens. When we finally know what's going on, the pain is numbed by the mandala that rained down when the reality is blocking his waxed grolle forced into the crack of your door.
I'm not complaining, I never did ride in a circuit and it's distressing explanation of my poverty.
I accompanied my friend Dottie
sometimes at night in places that reminded me that I was nowhere for me. She associated with people who did him good, or acting for well, until it develops a tremendous headache and vomiting to the bathroom or my shoes.


I held her forehead and made him eat bits of candied ginger or peppermint candies stuck for days at the bottom of my pocket and she told me "Do not worry, with your tits and your face Candy you will eventually find yourself an honest man.
I invariably replied "Shut up, (she loved it), and I conjured his prophecy of doom by putting a punch on the shoulder. Dottie was what I found best not m'enlaidir. She thought I had a future with someone who was waiting for me somewhere, and that I would want a job where hard work I could not sitting near a radiator so that it falls into my answering machine the voice of an employer who wants me to sign a permanent contract as soon as possible. His faith in me that used to tile, but it was the first girl who talked to me without contempt, and of course I ended up finding it delicious.

about two months ago - I remember because of thunderstorms at a frequency unusual crunchy - Dottie decided to try the new mood of the club in the north-east of the city. After observing the herd bored distraction of unsightly and a few drinks, I left the box particularly smoky grilling a red Dunhill parking. Dottie undertook a nervous fellow on "series of the 80" and the crowd roared Heart wolf to death.


The cars were another crowd in a night well enough moon to see them, and their shapes reminded me of a line established order, an ordering of things, even random, could appease simple souls, that it was enough to stop the rumbling that exhausted me and prevented me to want at least to establish if only a beginning of life project row.


In the last puff tafant flush the filter I calculated the skirt back down and Dottie was going to go dancing when I saw the girl, and doing it.
It was not clear from my place, but staring into your eyes and peering in the window of the vehicle where she was sitting on driver's side there was any doubt: it scarred his neck and shoulders, and his mouth was opened with a grin not far from ecstasy. I jumped and clenched teeth, his eyes hardened. (...)
(Work in progress)

0 comments:

Post a Comment