Friday, July 17, 2009

He Can Be A Model Song

Relief

Not having thought about everything before you start, I can create negative relief on my network. Yet it would have been enough to insert a plate of extruded or expanded dense 5cm thick shelf between channels and that it changes everything. I know for the next, again I learn. By cons I can catch up a little blow by creating positive relief, and why not a city high? It provided me with more opportunity to create a passage in a tunnel on a highway and another trench on the other channel. Here's the principle. I'm not very happy with the result and I'm going to refinish it but the idea is there.


It is certainly a little "rustic" at the moment but we will refine it all. The angle covered will allow me to imagine my upper town, the track will be determined by masked terrain.

And then another idea is trying to tease me for that uptown, but we'll see later ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment