Friday, July 17, 2009

Tips On Building A Shuffleboard Table

Station Coucy

I project, perhaps a bit exaggerated, to build a next network around the theme of the station Chauny (Aisne) First station because it's a holiday of my childhood, and then because of his charm. This is a building of 14 postwar architectural style that mixes neo-medieval "to modernity emerging in the interwar period. It is visible on the site: http://www.lesgares.com/
So I made a folder full of photos that station, but for a first full construction, the bar was placed a bit high. So I started by another station in the region combining the same materials, ie brick / stone / slate, but much easier to achieve, that of Coucy le Chateau. The line is now served the tracks have been taken and the plot turned into a hiking trail, but the building is being restored. This station is also shown on the same site. So this is the start of the construction site side from the dimensions of materials. It looks more like the modern prefab at the traditional but good. Assemble it all to see. Today it is still not complete, I must take the time to make credible frames (that's what I pose the most problems today), chimneys and skylights and put the canopy, but it's starting to look like something. I obviously made full errors, but the key is to understand them, never to reproduce them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment