Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nadine Jansen Boob Grope

From the desire to project

Already designer (airplanes, gliders, boats) envy gnawing already for many years to get into model railroading, and I got there a little over a year. I bought a small box starting in N Fleischmann of saying that the investment was limited and I the opportunity to realize if this part of the model I liked réellement.ATTENTION! Addiction Now! The first casket was quickly joined by a second and then a few machines, cars, cars ...
The problem was to roll all this in a realistic atmosphere and decor. The initial choice of N (9mm gauge, scale 1 / 160) was innocent and had not been done in order to be able to move convoys realistic in a small space. The network in the construction of which I was about to launch would be a sequel compromises imposed by the fact that living in an apartment, I had no room to carry a large fixed network as can be done in an attic, for example. On the other hand I had no experience nor the automation necessary to operate the network, or on orders of electrical switches, either on the feedback keys or on the stage ... This network would also be a learning tool. Finally, the last point, it was primarily intended to play with my trains and I had to allow both to perform maneuvers that circulate various compositions on a track called Parade.
This network is now functional 80%, the decor is in progress, and I intend to present the experience in this blog thing I will do in the days and weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment